Our local Family Farm in Loudon NH since 2019. We are in the process of scaling our farm to be able to offer everything that we enjoy here on the farm to you! Grass Fed meats such as beef and lamb, pasture raised pork and poultry. We also have a full offering of eggs for the table. Seasonally, we will have vegetables for sale. Everything from you staple tomatoes and peppers to squashes, beans and root vegetables. We hope to be your one stop shop for everything food you need to make family memories. Call, email visit our website, or visit us at the market to learn more about our processes and ask questions! If you don’t see what you want just ask!
Spinach and Ham Quiche
- 1 Dumont Farms Fresh egg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, sliced into small cubes
- Whisk egg and cold water in a bowl, set aside
- Mix flour and salt in a food processor
- add butter and pulse until grainy
- add egg and cold water and pulse until doughy
- lightly flour a board and roll out the crust to the size of your pan
- lay in pan and trim edges
- put in the freezer for 20-25 minutes. More wont hurt it.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 Dumont Farms Fresh eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced Dumont Farms Pasture Raised ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Melt butter in a small nonstick pan and cook onion until soft. Let cool while preparing the rest.
In a large bowl, whisk together Dumont Farms Fresh eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper.
Stir in Dumont Farms Pasture Raised ham, Cheese and Spinach.
Stir in cooked onion.
Pour filling into pie crust, set on a baking sheet and place in oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set.
- I like to sprinkle some shredded cheese on the top while warm.
Serve warm or chilled for dinner or for easy lunch!