Our Family farm in Loudon NH where we raise grass fed meat and all variety of animal products with a full compliment of vegetables. We are excited to be adding fruit as well as expanding our operation. If you don’t see what you want just ask!
Spinach and Ham Quiche
- 1 Dumont Farms Fresh egg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, sliced into small cubes
- Whisk egg and cold water in a bowl, set aside
- Mix flour and salt in a food processor
- add butter and pulse until grainy
- add egg and cold water and pulse until doughy
- lightly flour a board and roll out the crust to the size of your pan
- lay in pan and trim edges
- put in the freezer for 20-25 minutes. More wont hurt it.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 Dumont Farms Fresh eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced Dumont Farms Pasture Raised ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Melt butter in a small nonstick pan and cook onion until soft. Let cool while preparing the rest.
In a large bowl, whisk together Dumont Farms Fresh eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper.
Stir in Dumont Farms Pasture Raised ham, Cheese and Spinach.
Stir in cooked onion.
Pour filling into pie crust, set on a baking sheet and place in oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set.
- I like to sprinkle some shredded cheese on the top while warm.
Serve warm or chilled for dinner or for easy lunch!