For several decades, the Sanders Family has been selling top-quality fish and seafood products, sourced daily from both local and international waters. Over the years, we’ve established relationships with fishermen and purveyors who share the same set of core values as we do. By focusing primarily on quality and freshness, we’re able to provide our customers with the very best seafood available.
Crab Cakes, Real Deal Stuffed Clams, Smoked Fish
Lobster Pasta Salad with Tarragon-Mustard Dressing
~The Sanders Family~
(This is an easy, delicious make-ahead recipe.)
• 2 cups Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
• ½ cup Dijon mustard
• 1/3 cup cider vinegar
• 1 Tbsp. dried tarragon, rubbed between fingers
• 1 Tbsp. Kosher salt
• 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• 1 pound Cavatappi pasta, cooked al dente in salted water, rinsed with cool water, and drained thoroughly
• 2-3 pounds cooked lobster meat, chunked and chilled
• 3 bunches scallions, sliced diagonally, some reserved
• 1 pound frozen sweet peas, thawed
• 1-2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved, some reserved
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the salad ingredients.
- Add a generous amount of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the tarragon-mustard dressing ingredients.
- Gently fold the dressing into the salad until well-blended.
- Garnish with reserved scallions and tomatoes.
- Cover and chill, or serve immediately.